The perfect "who to cheer for guide"

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Bielema needs to have his voting rights stripped (and I'm not just talking about this poll...he's clearly too stupid to be allowed to decide important issues). That is one of the most asinine rankings I've ever seen.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Looking at this again I'm blown away by how many coaches ranked Georgia (and Clemson, for a couple) ahead of us. It just makes me wonder what the hell we have to do to start getting some respect from these clowns?
Some notables:
Tuberville has UGA 10, Clem 15, us 16
**** Rod has UGA 12, us 13
Urban has UGA 10, us 13
Leach has UGA 12, us 14
Art Briles has Clem 13, us 17, UGA 20 (does this one make any sense to anyone?)
Mark Richt, though, has us one spot ahead of them :)

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
If you wanna see no respect, look at how many coaches don’t even have Louisville ranked. That team has lost one game (to FSU) since Davonte Parker has been back.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I'm shocked at Art Briles ranking. Lost a lot of respect for the guy.

Can't lose respect for the guy from Arkansas, tho, because I never gave him any.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Remember though the insight CPJ has often given us into how the Coaches poll works. He flat refused to participate for years because of its inherent flaws he has pointed out a number of times. Was it O'Leary who just had his secretary fill it out for him and send it in?

CPJ is finally participating but begrudgingly. I think he really is a man of principle and integrity and so doesn't like having to take part in something he considers fatuous. I wouldn't be surprised if a dozen or more of these coaches "votes" were made by some random secretary or student employee. Or done with tongue in cheek by the coach.

Cue my broken record opinion on polling to determine best-better-good-worst in a sport with so many teams that plays so few games and with so few of them playing each other.