The Man They Call Keshun Freeman

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
yeah seems like a great guy, and hope he makes it but I dont think he will. Fortunately he is smart, good school, good grades and will have many backup plan options at his doorstep in a few weeks.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
yeah seems like a great guy, and hope he makes it but I dont think he will. Fortunately he is smart, good school, good grades and will have many backup plan options at his doorstep in a few weeks.
I think he had some very high quality internships while at Tech, so I know he will succeed at whatever he decides to do. If he doesn't make the roster this year, I think he will give it one more year and then he will go to work.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
On the field: KF was a huge part of our win over the mutts in '14 as a true frosh.
Off the field: KF has always been a beacon of character and community service. He is an outstanding representative of the Institute and does us proud. I only hope we continue to seek out these kinds of kids to play football for GT. Excellence extends beyond the gridiron.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
On the field: KF was a huge part of our win over the mutts in '14 as a true frosh.
Off the field: KF has always been a beacon of character and community service. He is an outstanding representative of the Institute and does us proud. I only hope we continue to seek out these kinds of kids to play football for GT. Excellence extends beyond the gridiron.
Absolutely! Couldn't agree more. Truth is, GT athletes are setting the standard of what excellence truly means on and off the field.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Some may gladly lower the overall character of the players in order to get more highly rated recruits, but for me the high character of our team is one of the main reasons I want them to succeed. It is also the reason that so many do succeed.

So better athletes are also lacking in moral character?

Wow.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
So better athletes are also lacking in moral character?

Wow.
I think some say we should get better athletes no matter what......I believe we already try hard to get the best athletes with the best character that we can get. Ergo, the only way to get better athletes is to relax the requirements we insist upon.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Family sat in 1 st or 2nd row right behind bench.
U guys remember when his mom waded into people critical of her son. LOL

To bad the defensive plan for him was to directly engage the o tackle and neutralize him . O tackle 340 6 ft 6 K Shane 230 6 ft 4 - and holding while engaged is legal = huge gap between tackle and guard.

To his credit he did what coach asked to the best of his ability.

Go things to good person = good story

LibertyTurns

Banned
Family sat in 1 st or 2nd row right behind bench.
U guys remember when his mom waded into people critical of her son. LOL

To bad the defensive plan for him was to directly engage the o tackle and neutralize him . O tackle 340 6 ft 6 K Shane 230 6 ft 4 - and holding while engaged is legal = huge gap between tackle and guard.

To his credit he did what coach asked to the best of his ability.

Go things to good person = good story
Sometimes I wonder whose side our fans are on sometimes. It was a sad day when this kid got attacked on a fan board that should be supporting him representing the Institute so well on and off the field.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Sometimes I wonder whose side our fans are on sometimes. It was a sad day when this kid got attacked on a fan board that should be supporting him representing the Institute so well on and off the field.
When did that happen? Don't you all know that we have some "fans" who aren't ever satisfied??

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I mean you're allowed to be mad when somebody doesn't play well