The Handshake

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It would have been better to have taken the higher road and given a "more firm" handshake but I don't fault him too much. He does appear to look at Narduzzi upon the approach, gives him his hand and quickly moves on. You could certainly quibble about how quickly. Maybe if he left his hand there 0.3 seconds longer it would've been more respectful. But like swampsting mentioned Collins and Doeren just gave each other a fist bump and moved on. When the clip is slowed down like that it's really apparent how much Narduzzi grabbed and seemingly tried to pull/hold on to Collins....which just seems odd. If Collins is going to be dismissive, whatever. Why try to grab and hold after such a clearly heated game? Oh and during a pandemic where general advice is to limit touching others.

Ooo, that's smooth. PR needs to get the talking points to coach now.

"Hey, we're in the middle of a pandemic. He didn't have a mask on, I was just trying to keep my kids safe. I dunno where that jacka** has been." - CGC

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
The video is the first post of this thread.

yep I did see a zebra ( do they still call them that ?) go running by since I watched it again, But I’m looking for a video of Collins actually catching up to the guy. I think we would see Collins jogging with him as he was chewing on that particular refs wallet.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Genuinely curious:
- What did you see?
- How do you feel about it?

Looking for all the body language experts and mind readers to chime in here (which is obviously all of us on the internet).

I saw a guy who showed some emotion during the game and didn't give us his standard look involving a clutched headset and a full tube of ChapStick. I appreciated the emotion. However, this moment will be viewed in retrospect based on our future records. If we start winning, it will be seen as a moment when a coach showed that he cared. If we continue losing, it will be promulgated as evidence that Collins is in over his head.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer

0D8C9893-FF43-4F32-A3FA-EE0FB9464FB4.jpeg

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Narduzzi's long time rep is he's a douche. Can't blame CGC for not wanting to shake hands. I'd love to read CGC's after game report to the ACC HQ.
Exactly! Nardouchie wouldnt let go Collin’s hand, how is that Collin’s fault? The man wanted to rip into those refs some more

Deleted member 2897

Collins is a Joke.. Defend him all you will...His Temple players didn't respect him, Tech past games had a lot of penalties that should have been corrected. Techs image with hi is not looking that good, then he does this, when a team starts making excuses, sounds like a wife.

It’s time for your creepy obsession with a coach for your son’s old team to move on. It’s shouldn’t be worth your time.