The good guys play in death valley (Clemson) @ high noon on ABC

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
No more Balley/ CW.
We are movin on up.

Do we hate to lose more than they like to win?

Their Qb is a hot shot from Austin Tx power house school that always wins in their area against lessor teams. Our Qb is a gritty gym rat from an east Tx school that has to go thru a gauntlet to get far in playoffs. I think its going to be a good game that gt will give its all

If our defense will fire off to get in position, we can stay with them. We are scoring about what they have scored as their defense has held others to way less than we have. Got to slow up down.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I watched the Clemson ND game. Clemson will run the ball with their big fast guy, (Muhfa?). Or D will be tested. Their D is always good.
You’re right… to be fair, we said the same thing about Miami, UNC and UVA. I am not confident in our defense yet, but they are finding enough ways to get it done right now and that’s all we can ask.
We’ve come full circle back to the days of just needing 2-3 stops. :LOL:

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I watched part of the Clemson-ND game. ND's defense was aggressive blitzing often, but Klubnik was reading it and burning them with quick hitters underneath from where the LB's were coming from. If we take the same approach we really need to work on disguising our blitz's in practice this week.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Gotta have a Tyler from Spartenburg sign or two

But we have @TheDanielHordShow from ALT!

The underdog has won our last 6 games

I was messing around with a bi-polar index which basically measured how a team loses when favored or wins when not favored. Give extra weight to beating / losing to a >7 point spread. I think we'd lead P5 football by a wide margin. So if I were silly enough to bet on GT, I'd bet on us covering the spread.

I'll be in the mountains and won't find out who won till Sunday. Last time that happened was the BC game. I still don't know what the final score of the BC game was but doesn't matter; I just read the start of the post game (post apocalyptic) thread and it was enough.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
But we have @TheDanielHordShow from ALT!

I was messing around with a bi-polar index which basically measured how a team loses when favored or wins when not favored. Give extra weight to beating / losing to a >7 point spread. I think we'd lead P5 football by a wide margin. So if I were silly enough to bet on GT, I'd bet on us covering the spread.

I'll be in the mountains and won't find out who won till Sunday. Last time that happened was the BC game. I still don't know what the final score of the BC game was but doesn't matter; I just read the start of the post game (post apocalyptic) thread and it was enough.
Hehe. Thanks for the mention. Unfortunately I was offered by a friend to go with him and his pops to Clemson to cheer the guys on but I had to decline, I have a MASSIVE term paper due the following week so I will be at home working on that while I watch games. It’s my junior year of high school, gotta have SOME priorities in order.