The first domino...

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
Nebraska just lost to Minnesota, another 2-loss team to go down. Here's the remaining list of Power 5 teams with 0, 1 or 2 losses:

ACC:
FSU - 10-0
GT - 9-2

Big 12:
TCU - 9-1
Baylor - 8-1 (vs OK St today)
Kansas St: 8-2

Big 10(Big 14?):
Ohio St - 10-1
Mich St - 9-2
Wisconsin - 8-2 (@ Iowa today)

Pac 12:
Oregion - 9-1
UCLA - 8-2 (playing USC today)
Arizona St - 8-2 (losing to Wash St, 3rd Q)
Arizona - 8-2 (@ Utah today)

SEC:
Alabama - 9-1
Miss St - 9-1
Ole Miss - 8-2
Georgia - 9-2
Missou - 8-2 (@ Tennessee today)

There are 5 or 6 of these teams that could potentially lose today, though realistically it looks like maybe 2 or 3. In my dream scenario of us beating UGA, FSU and finding ourselves in the playoff starts today!

Crazy I know, not gonna happen I know, but it makes the bye week interesting for me to watch.

iggymcfly

Georgia Tech Fan
Nebraska game didn't matter, they couldnt possibly have gone over an 11-2 Georgia Tech anyway. Arkansas's big lead is very good for is though.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Nebraska game didn't matter, they couldnt possibly have gone over an 11-2 Georgia Tech anyway. Arkansas's big lead is very good for is though.
Nebraska matters bc it keeps Minnesota alive in Bug Ten West and therefore extra umph for Minnesota-Wisconsin.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Wisconsin might be taking themselves out of it here against Iowa. If Iowa gets a stop I like their chances

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to be the first to call this - Alabama isn't the best team in the Country. They lost to Ole Miss which just got shut out by a 5 loss Arkansas team; the same Arkansas team that shut out LSU that took Bama to overtime, and the same Arkansas team that lost to Bama by one point.

The SEC is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and plays the easiest Out of Conference Schedule of all Power Five Conferences.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to be the first to call this - Alabama isn't the best team in the Country. They lost to Ole Miss which just got shut out by a 5 loss Arkansas team; the same Arkansas team that shut out LSU that took Bama to overtime, and the same Arkansas team that lost to Bama by one point.

The SEC is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and plays the easiest Out of Conference Schedule of all Power Five Conferences.
The bo games and rivalry games can help establish that if true.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer

YESSSSSSS!!! Overrated!

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I'm just glad uga lost twice to horrible opponents because honestly I think they could have won the playoff. Out of everyone I've watched these last couple of weeks they have looked the best along with us.