The "Dejected Pumpkin"...

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone have that picture they can post? Probably my favorite artifact of Clemson butthurt - even more than the kid in the stands...

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I actually work 10 minutes from Clemson so I interact and am friends with a lot of Clemson fans and I have to say they are too me the coolest of rival fans. I also work with a bunch of Tar hole fans and they are a$$holes, almost as bad mutt fans.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah, I've had pretty positive interactions with Clemson fans. By and large I'd say they share our standard for civilized conduct.

I can remember 2011 a drunk and belligerent Clemson fan taunting a group of us, seeing a woman (my friend is short and was standing behind us ), stopping mid taunt, and apologizing to her. He walked off, I suppose to find an all male group to taunt.

I hope all our drunk ******* fratboys are as gentlemanly. Sometimes I love the South.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Time to resurrect an old thread that's relevant for the week... Unfortunately the referenced thread appears to be dead - so anyone have a good link to the Dejected Pumpkin, the Distraught Fan, and all the other good Clemson whininess?

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
dejectedclemson.jpg

Oh yea - Love me some pumpkin pie... :)

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
With a team and fan base like Clemson I like to hold the smack until after the game. No point in giving any additional edge to a very worthy opponent.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think football fans in South Carolina are in general pretty awesome. I've always liked Clemson in conference and their fans. Had good interactions all the way back when I was just a tyke. SC fans always fill their stadium and bring passion, even when their team is putrid.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer

There's another clip on this that I can't find, but that I really like. It shows Reggie running for the sidelines with his arms signaling touchdown as soon as he throws the ball. He didn't even pause; he made the throw and started toward the bench. He knew Calvin would catch it as soon as he let go.

I love that.