The Crystal Ball

Jackethawk

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven't posted in a while, but I felt like this was worth it. After the UNC game last year, when everybody was in meltdown mode, I posted that we would win out and lose to UGA. I was close as we did just that but pulled out the UGA game. It was the first time I had seen that live. Glorious Day to say the least. After this past Saturday I am ready to make another prediction. I honestly believe we win out. This team is close to being really good. It has just been one of those years. If we can find a way Saturday night, and that is a big if, we don't lose again in 2015, provided we stay away from catastrophic injuries.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
My coulda woulda shoulda on how we could be undefeated.
Notre Dame : Big TD was called back for holding previously to that offensive possession D was playing great and forced a field goal after the fumble. We score there and get another stop and another death march we win.
No doubt in my mind.
Duke : Only game I didn't watch this year. Listened to the whole thing on GT Game Day app and kept up with the Swarm Chat during the game. After the Austin pic we march down and get stopped on 4th down if we convert, we keep the chains moving and potentially score to take the lead.
UNC : Being up 21-0 no excuse for the loss. But if we punched it in and didn't get stopped on the goal line we FOR SURE 100% win that game that would've killed all UNC momentum but instead gave them more by stopping us.
Clemson : Well only thing I can say here is maybe if we would've had more the play for we would've seen a closer game.
Pitt : Had them on the ropes all game. Shouldn't have passed backed up on our Goal Line that was a perfect chance for a death march. Also couldn't make the big play on D when we needed it maybe a sack or to we could've got the stop and Butker could've got a shot for the win.
Hindsight 20/20

dubjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't forget the sure fire pick 6 that we dropped and then they scored a td the next play vs Unc.
We really have been so close in every game but Clemson. Last years team would have won the close ones because of senior leaders. This week we right the ship!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We are definitely past the hardest part of our schedule. Physically this team might be beat up but a win like that can do so much for confidence and psyche. UVA next week isn't a gimme but I think we win there. A much need bye week before a not so good VT team should help. It's home and at night I see another W. Miami is a complete mess. I think the fold well before we get there. Another W. And UGA looks average without Chubb. It's a rivalry game so none of the records or injuries matter. I think that's a toss up. Hopefully we got 6 wins before November 28th because I do not want the dawgs to end our bowl streak. 6-6/7-5 is do able. Selfishly, if that's where we end up I hope we are selected to the Quick Lane Bowl. I know I'll be there! It's only a 40 min drive. Lol