The Chicago Cubs are looking to host a Bowl Game in Wrigley Field

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Reward for a good season? Sheesh give a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! Chicago? December? Outdoors? No thank you!

Man some of you guys who have never lived out of the south need to buck up and deal with weather...Chicago is beautiful at Christmas time! Yeah the game would be cold but that's why god invented hand warmer packs. I'd certainly rather be in Chicago in December than El Paso for New Years or Shreveport anytime!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Man some of you guys who have never lived out of the south need to buck up and deal with weather...Chicago is beautiful at Christmas time! Yeah the game would be cold but that's why god invented hand warmer packs. I'd certainly rather be in Chicago in December than El Paso for New Years or Shreveport anytime!

LOL!!! When I lived in So Cal one on my accounts was headquartered in Minneapolis! Inevitably they would ask about our weather in the winter months and I would also ask if they really wanted me to tell them about it :D Hey I LOVE Chicago........................between May and September ;)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

As someone who has lived in Chicago for several years, shut-up. Cold matters.

Cold-weather makes people believe in nonsense, like digital information systems can arise spontaneously and other stuff belonging to the lounge.

We who live exiled among yankees must buckup and deal with yankees who fail to recognize that the South was wrong on race but right about much more.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
If you like Deep Dish Pizza then this is the town to be in for that treat. Cold or not Chicago is a great city and going to Wrigley Field for any occasion is an experience. Maybe they will sell tickets to those grandstands that sit atop the roof of several apartment complexes outside the stadium.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
If you like Deep Dish Pizza then this is the town to be in for that treat. Cold or not Chicago is a great city and going to Wrigley Field for any occasion is an experience. Maybe they will sell tickets to those grandstands that sit atop the roof of several apartment complexes outside the stadium.
You can't beat Pizzeria Uno;):cool::facepalm:

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
You can't beat Pizzeria Uno;):cool::facepalm:

Man I hope you're not talking about the chain joint and meant the original (along with Due across the street) here. It's a whole different experience at the original (and all the other real Chicago places), and the only other place I've ever had it similar was a place Zachary's in Berkeley CA. True Chicago deep dish is an experience that everyone needs to try. Even though it might seem like a good idea at the time, don't have a 3rd slice...you will always regret it.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Man I hope you're not talking about the chain joint and meant the original (along with Due across the street) here. It's a whole different experience at the original (and all the other real Chicago places), and the only other place I've ever had it similar was a place Zachary's in Berkeley CA. True Chicago deep dish is an experience that everyone needs to try. Even though it might seem like a good idea at the time, don't have a 3rd slice...you will always regret it.
Yeah the original is far better than the Pizzeria Uno chain.