The best thing CGC has done

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Is unite our fanbase! After the CPJ exit, it was either going to take a really good coach or a really bad coach to unite us. Now, we’re all on the same page and can all support the next coach without any lingering feelings for the previous coach. There should be no inner-fighting amongst the fans right now, for the first time since 2014.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Is unite our fanbase! After the CPJ exit, it was either going to take a really good coach or a really bad coach to unite us. Now, we’re all on the same page and can all support the next coach without any lingering feelings for the previous coach. There should be no inner-fighting amongst the fans right now, for the first time since 2014.

True!! 😂😂

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Feels good to be on the same page doesn’t it!

... until the new uniforms are revealed....

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
That says it all. I cant watch this team. Been watching every single game possible for 25+ years but collins found a way to drain the joy out of it for me. When he is gone I will be back. See you all soon hopefully…
Rumors it could come today, others saying it wont happen until TStan is gone. We will have to wait and see.

EE95_curse EMAG!

Jolly Good Fellow

I wonder if CGC is like one of my youth baseball coaches long ago. The kind of coach that wants to see unnecessary rah-rah from a player to the point he'll bench a player that is playing well, but not showing exuberance in favor of a clearly bad player that is dancing around and yelling baseball cliches like a cheer-leader. Maybe Dontae said something about a play call or not getting a carry in favor of Sims missing his target by 10 yards. I am guessing thats what it was, but with no evidence.

I couldn't stand that coaching mentality then and dislike it even more now. I'd rather see 11 mad, sulking players holding their own, than a bunch of rah-rah pansies getting bull-dozed on the field.

CGC is more about pretending to be confident and good, than actually being confident and good.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I do have a legitimate question re Dontae Smith. In one of the other threads I read where he is the strongest runner, but not nearly as good of a pass blocker. Could his lack of snaps be due to the fact we were forced into far more passing situations early in game?