3. Best Opposing Defensive Lineman Performance

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
GT All-Time:
  1. Favorite Defensive Lineman
  2. Favorite Single DL Play
  3. Best Opposing Defensive Lineman Performance
1) MJ
2) MJ vs Miami Whiteout Thursday night, had a big pick 6.
3) Jeremy Cash from Duke last year.... I know he's not a DL, but he played like he was all 11 starters.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
1. Derrick Morgan
2. Michael Johnson's pick six vs. Miami
3. Adrian Clayborn from Iowa in the 2009 Orange Bowl. Runner up Aaron Donald from Pitt living in Vad Lee's face in the 2013 game (we still won though).

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
1) Coleman Rudolph - 2 words...National Champion
2) 1990. Tech down 14pts at halftime v UVA. Opening drive of 2nd half. Coleman Rudolph engaging the UVA OL with perfect TECHnique so that the UVA guy's foot flies up to knock the ball from Shawn Moore's hands. Tiggle recovers. Turning pt. We roar back. Sisson boots through the game winner as time expires. The undefeated 1990 season continues...
3) I elect to pass...plead ignorance.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
1. Coleman Rudolph
2. D Morgan's ankle tackle of CU's qb in 2009 ACCCG.
3. CU's Andre Branch, iirc, as he pounded the turf after getting optioned once again for a score.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
1. Jeremiah Attaochu (was always impressed he produced with almost no help)
2. Michael Johnson int vs miami returned for td
3. Aaron Donald blowing us up every other play

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
1. Greg Gathers
2. Michael Johnson back to back sacks against Maryland to seal the game in 06
3. Adrian Clayborn - entire Orange Bowl

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer

I watch this about once every 2 months to remind me of just what a true beat down of a good team can look like. I still remember the stadium call after Nesbitt's run, "That sets a Tech record for subsequent rushing plays going more then 50 yards at two." Delivered completely deadpan.

Back to the subject:

1. Rock Perdoni.
2. The Maryland game in 1990 where we sacked their QB 13(!) times.
3. I hate to give the Dwags credit for anything, but I'm going to go with Bill Stanfill. We never could stop that guy.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
1. coleman - liked anoia but no other dlineman is even close to marco as far as impact. He was an absolute beast who made Bob Whitfield of Stanford look like he was wearing cement shoes. Georgia couldn't block him.

2. favorite play - mj and roberson meeting at the qb on 4th and goal against maryland - roberson made the play

3. iowa guy in orange bowl but pitt lineman aaron rodgers was almost unblockable a couple years ago at bds so that is a close second.