The Benz, how are you getting there?

George P. Burdell

Georgia Tech Fan
FYI. I just saw that Kamala will be in Atlanta tomorrow.

When I don't drive to MBS/BDS, I usually take MARTA from Sandy Springs station out of habit even though I live in Smyrna now. Based on the posts here, I think I'll give Holmes station a try. I'm not worried about the train ride itself; I was worried about cars getting broken into etc.

devcon

Georgia Tech Fan
Tailgating on campus then a quick MARTA ride from Midtown station. Last year for MBS the train was packed with Tech fans singing the fight songs, hope to repeat.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

When I don't drive to MBS/BDS, I usually take MARTA from Sandy Springs station out of habit even though I live in Smyrna now. Based on the posts here, I think I'll give Holmes station a try. I'm not worried about the train ride itself; I was worried about cars getting broken into etc.
… deal with enough traffic nonsense on weekdays from candidates coming into town. Now they gotta **** up my weekend too?

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
So, I went to buy Orange/Silver lot, but they are now sold out. Couple questions…

Has anyone had any experience parking at Ruby, The Center, or Sapphire? Or even the Aquarium for Benz games?

Next question, do any of these lots accept drive ups and you just pay on spot? I went to the UL game last year and I can’t remember.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer

Security in the northwest section closest to the station entrance of the parking lot where I park is fine. No problems ever for me. The overflow parking in the north east section furtherest from the station entry seems like it would be less secure. But very seldom does parking over flow into that section and should not be a problem early afternoon and without a soccer game being played.