The 800lbs Gorilla ...

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
So, why isn't Abram playing? Forget that we don't know, it is time for wild and baseless conjecture to fill in the down time between the holidays!

StingU2

Jolly Good Fellow
He seems to be still engaged with his teammates, I noticed him standing and cheering on the bench in the Holiday tournament in Hawaii.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I heard, instead of stealing the 'T' from the tower, he stole the 'ECH'.

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Am I the only one that read the OP's instructions?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I heard, instead of stealing the 'T' from the tower, he stole the 'ECH'.

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Am I the only one that read the OP's instructions?

Sad thing is that I only know what I read here.

Stoudamire isn't going to have a Louisville lack of discipline mess here. Of course, I don't know the lack of playing is related to discipline.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Like a ball resting on the top of a narrow fence railing, it doesn't sound like a stable situation. I would expect that the ball will have to tumble to one side of the fence or the other sooner than later. Abram either commits to pulling it together or gets cut loose.

How long can Abram linger while not practicing hard and showing poor body language?

How long can the ball rest atop the fence?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Like a ball resting on the top of a narrow fence railing, it doesn't sound like a stable situation. I would expect that the ball will have to tumble to one side of the fence or the other sooner than later. Abram either commits to pulling it together or gets cut loose.

How long can Abram linger while not practicing hard and showing poor body language?

How long can the ball rest atop the fence?
Well, he hasn't re-entered the portal with school about to start, so I guess it's through the end of the season.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Kowacie is quite the outspoken booster for Stoudamire and GT. Given his production and consistency, he was a fine recruiting get for us.

I imagine it's sort of, to a lesser degree, similar to what Kenyatta Watson has done for fball.

I remember Reeves, Sr from the grassroots bball recruiting scene. He used to have a site for middle GA hoops/players. Not sure to what degree he still does it but I'm sure he still has connections all over.