Thanks everyone for a great 2023!

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
This was my first full year (started in August of ‘22) covering GT sports on social media (Instagram: @ramble1885) , my third on this forum, and my 17th being a fan (because I’ve been a fan since birth) and it was great to interact with you fellow Tech fans, young and old, this year.

To make it all the better, this was one of the funnest calendar years for GT sports in a while. When you rush the field in football, and rush the court in basketball in less than five weeks, it‘s a good sign. Hope this is just the beginning of a long fruitful stretch of success on the flats.

More importantly, wherever and whoever reads this I hope you have a safe and fun 2024.
-Go Jackets!

IMG_4529.jpeg

DiffusedAcorn

Jolly Good Fellow
This was my first full year (started in August of ‘22) covering GT sports on social media (Instagram: @ramble1885) , my third on this forum, and my 17th being a fan (because I’ve been a fan since birth) and it was great to interact with you fellow Tech fans, young and old, this year.

To make it all the better, this was one of the funnest calendar years for GT sports in a while. When you rush the field in football, and rush the court in basketball in less than five weeks, it‘s a good sign. Hope this is just the beginning of a long fruitful stretch of success on the flats.

More importantly, wherever and whoever reads this I hope you have a safe and fun 2024.
-Go Jackets!

View attachment 15458
I didn't realize you ran that instagram account. You're one of my favorite pages on that platform, keep up the good work in the new year!

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Really appreciate what you’ve done and continue to do, man!

I started on the GT athletics forums when I was about 11-12 years old on a site called canchan.com :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to your content for hopefully many years to come. Before you know it, you’ll be one of the old heads here.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
We’re all eagerly awaiting Hord’s news of admission to Georgia Tech this year.

I’m only a fan since ‘11 but I can’t remember a time of more optimism in the athletics department for Georgia Tech. Gonna be a great year to be a Yellow Jacket!

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
We’re all eagerly awaiting Hord’s news of admission to Georgia Tech this year.

I’m only a fan since ‘11 but I can’t remember a time of more optimism in the athletics department for Georgia Tech. Gonna be a great year to be a Yellow Jacket!
I’m gonna be honest, I want to be a graphic designer and journalist when I graduate college. My twin brother is the engineer. No matter what college I attend I’ll always bleed white and gold.

I just hope to attend the college that suits me best. That might be Tech, but it might be someplace else. I’m a Junior in HS, so I’m still figuring it out.