Thank you!

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Some bad news, to go along with everything else going on now... My channel was taken down last night due to copywrite concerns. I am not sure the company that did it as it was pretty much immediate, no warning. I hope that one of the actual content owners starts publishing and uploading these as there is a demand for it.

All that said, thanks for everyone that subscribed and watched. I'm not going anywhere. If you have requests, I'll be glad to work with folks that want the content.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
We can never have nice things. Thanks for all your blood sweat and tears on that project over the years.
I appreciate that...

I’d be angry if it were just me. The guy that does the Clemson games was taken down. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cylon Wolf (NC State) and Hokie Tapes (VT) aren’t taken down soon as well.

Deleted member 2897

The timing of these "take downs" just seems wrong. With so many people stuck at home and looking for positive distractions, taking away sports archival videos is just cruel, heartless. I would love to find out who is doing this.

ALWAYS. BLAME. LAWYERS. :D

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
So sorry that all your hard work was just erased... corporations cant stand someone else possibly making a dime.. you're doing a valuable service for us who want to re-live special games of years gone by.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Could you upload the videos to maybe Vimeo or Dailymotion? They aren’t as strict when it comes to copyright

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
So sorry that all your hard work was just erased... corporations cant stand someone else possibly making a dime.. you're doing a valuable service for us who want to re-live special games of years gone by.
Andddddd … that's why Bob was taken down.

Go to your tv and turn on a sports channel. What do you see? Endless re-runs of old games. Why would anyone watch tv - and more and more people don't - when there are re-runs of the same games on Youtube? Answer = they won't. And what happens to the advertising revenues (and profits) of the sports channels as a result? They go directly into the dumper, of course. So what's a poor tv corporation to do? My guess = threaten Youtube with a lawsuit for allowing channels showing re-runs of old games. At least, until the networks have new games to show, that is.

Too bad for Bob and too bad for Tech fans. But The Bowhunter is right: don't blame the lawyers, blame the corporations who forced Bob off the nets. And thanks for the memories, Bob! I suspect that your channel will be back up as soon as a vaccine allows new sporting events to be broadcast.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
The networks are completely behind the curve. If I could watch half the the library Bob provided from my couch within a few button presses I'd be all for it, but considering I have to be lucky enough to catch that a game I'm actually interested in sitting down to rewatch is on the schedule I don't even bother trying. These networks are stuck in their ways and refusing to adapt to a customer base that is used to on demand entertainment.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope so. I’m hoping to find the person that made the decision to call for the takedown so I can ask permission. I never intended to profit or cause anyone else to lose revenues.

As of now, my YouTube account has been permanently suspended, so it would have to be another account.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I hope so. I’m hoping to find the person that made the decision to call for the takedown so I can ask permission. I never intended to profit or cause anyone else to lose revenues.

As of now, my YouTube account has been permanently suspended, so it would have to be another account.
If there’s anyway I could help just ask. I could help you upload the videos again on YouTube or another website

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Some bad news, to go along with everything else going on now... My channel was taken down last night due to copywrite concerns. I am not sure the company that did it as it was pretty much immediate, no warning. I hope that one of the actual content owners starts publishing and uploading these as there is a demand for it.

All that said, thanks for everyone that subscribed and watched. I'm not going anywhere. If you have requests, I'll be glad to work with folks that want the content.

Dude...Thank YOU!

Your videos were a great resource for a lot of us.