Thank you to the seniors

Deleted member 2897

I couldn't have said it better than CJP said. Coaching changes are hard - they change your routine, your plays, your mojo, your schemes...everything. But all these guys rolled up their sleeves and did the hard work. And THEY brought the crowd back. THEY re-energized our program. THEY set the all-time record for home wins at 17. THEY nearly led the entire nation in defensive efficiency.

Especially to the seniors - Q, Hayward, Heath - your contribution and your representation of our Institute will never be forgotten. We're going to look back in several years at how our program turned around and remember how it all started with you guys.

gtuberfan

Ramblin' Wreck
An incredible season from GTMBB. I will miss this team. They fought so hard and gave every ounce of effort they had all season. There were definitely ups and downs but I was happy to be along for the ride. I'm so proud of how much effort we gave and how much we improved from beginning to end. The staff did a fabulous job coaching up the team and had them believing and fighting together as 1Team. Thank you to ALL the seniors REGARDLESS of on the court impact. They all contributed to the success this team had. I will give a special shout out to Q, Corey, and Rand - their effort and passion helped instill a great culture and attitude for the future of this program. I am very optimistic of the future of this program with this staff and Pastner at the helm. Can't wait for future GT basketball!!

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Thanks to the Seniors for going far beyond the expectations that were set for you in the Preseason!(y) You gave us a very fun season that brought excitement back to Georgia Tech basketball that hadn't been there in more than a decade.:cool: Good luck whatever you choose to do in the future!;):cool:(y)