Thank you Seniors

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This season hasn’t been the one anyone envisioned for our senior class. That said, they have continued to fight, claw, kick and bleed for this program.

As I am writing this we are leading and have a chance to avoid the dreaded 15 seed.

#0 Devoe - I’ve never seen a player get less respect than they deserved, so consistently. ACCT MVP and can’t get a single 50/50 call all year long. Never let it get to him and never chased his shot. Consummate teammate and a real baller for us.

#3 Parham - Injuries took away what could have been a really fun outside shooting combo between him and Mike. I still see him on the bench each game pulling for his guys.

#4 Usher - High Energy highlight reel. He reminds me so much of the Ish comparison to our NCAA runner up team in 2004. What a class act. Recently read a story about him thank the home team’s band director for their rendition of the Anthem. Just another story on how great a young man @HenryUsher and his family have raised.

#12 Moore - Khalid has had a sneaky quiet career. Playing being Moses never let him fully develop but he gives his all and has been a key component in significant minutes this year.

We’ll miss the contribution from each of these young men moving forward. Let’s win today, and make some noise in Brooklyn - hopefully Jose can send the guys some NY magic to make a run.

The season isn’t over till the final horn and whistle blow. I’ll be pulling for the team on the court till then - and continue to pull for our guys off the court after.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Dude is a legend for us.. In the Post game chaos Saturday check out this gem:

-- from ajc article: https://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-...ament-pairing-set/XQR5NFOQEFGRNAM3Z4ZMQ65KXU/ --

After Saturday’s game, forward Jordan Usher told his teammates to pack for a long trip, and that he won’t allow anyone who doesn’t to travel with the team to New York.

“Pack the big bag, two of them,” Usher said at the postgame news conference. “Get all of your underwears. And if I see you with a small bag, you’re not coming.”

Said Pastner, “And he meant it, so God bless Jordan Usher. And it was better for him to say it than me. It was more impactful. And he’s right.”

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
All the seniors deserve credit for how they led the team this year. Results were not what we hoped but they led with class.
We have a good group of young player.
Thanks to sr leadership in a bad year smith and Coleman are going to be very special in a few years. I know I have gold colored lense, but smith looks like Jose and Coleman looks like dennis
Scott.

Last edited:

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
We have a good group of young player.
Thanks to sr leadership in a bad year smith and Coleman are going to be very special in a few years. I know I have gold colored lense, but smith looks like Jose and Coleman looks like dennis
Scott.
Dang those Gold Colored glasses are blinders. Good to have a few optimists but don’t put any money on either of those thoughts.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Dang those Gold Colored glasses are blinders. Good to have a few optimists but don’t put any money on either of those thoughts.
May I say, on behalf of JacketNation..
Get Out Of Here GIF by StickerGiant

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Tournament play is most successful with good PG play. Even Duke doesn't have a true PG this year which is one of their weaknesses. Team with the best PG play will likely win the ACCT.