Tennessee game seat location

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Our allotment was apparently ~30K and Tennessee's 25K. GT apparently went back and requested more and has now sold 35K but Tennessee has not sold its original 25K yet. I don't know how Tennessee was selling their allotment, but unless a ticket from their allotment to the game is more than our season tickets, I don't know why they'd buy ours first (unless they just want to sell the rest of our games). The other thing is since the tickets were included in our season tickets, it's possible GT has just sold a ton of season tickets (probably some UGA fans in there for the purpose of getting the UGA game cheaper) and a lot of those people won't actually be at this game. This would lead to resale market which would probably be gobbled up by UT.

http://www.myajc.com/sports/college...hick-fil-kickoff-game/2vFjuLcjpD1cYAotXpHQoL/

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
321 4 rows from the top. Wasn't expecting much being the first time buying for the first time as an alum.

GTChE92

Georgia Tech Fan
I think you have to have BDS section 105 seats to get sideline seats. We are in section 107 and ended up in the end zone.