Tech wearing G/G/W vs Ole Miss

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
At least as far as uniforms are concerned, they all look outstanding this year.

1663335880916.png

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
Thank you for this! If Purdue and Colorado can't do it then I will no longer unreasonably expect Ma Tech to do it either. However if and when they can figure it out I hope we are able to at least copy them. That would be awesome.

Notre Dame is able to match their gold pretty well across the board. They do have to fancy gold flake helmets though.
Tech actually has darker colored gold helmets before Adidas came in. When Adidas came in the gold helmets became lighter. In 2008 when Tech experimented with a more mustard gold they made the helmets match.

image-placeholder-title.jpg
usa_today_10403679.jpg

usa_today_11172557.jpg
1178387286.jpg.0.jpg

82593782.0.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
Just wait until a few posters find out that Ole Miss did a uniform release video. According to them, its the sign of a pathetic program. The lane train wasting time on picking uniform combos instead of breaking down film. Wonder if this makes us the favorite to win?🤔
Ah. I can see you are talking about me. That's right they are pathetic. Haha. Just kidding. My point was they when you are losing things like uniform reveal videos can be a little cringe. If we were winning we wouldn't be having this discussion. Focus on winning some games instead of how you look. We've had three years of these fashion shows and a record of 10-26. Ole Miss can back it up with being a winning program. But I do understand where you are coming from and in the end its just pointless conversation. Just put the ball down and play football.

Honestly I would like uniform reveals if I was sure that we'd play well in them. But the past 4 years has given me little confidence in that. Winning changes everything.