Tech vs. Wake

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Crock or not, we won. Definitely NCAA #2 or #3 seed now.

One thing I forgot on relievers .... ALL of our starters are available to relieve since we need will need the win.

No GT starter named for Miami tomorrow yet. I think we should put our best starter out there and go for it! Go big or go home!!!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
crock for fcc....Tech getting the W was non crock..
the team came out strong from the beginning and kept pressing down on the gas to cruise.
How about that middle infield? rolling DPs like the gubment printing money ;-)

Id say we should go with Heddy?!?! Mr ever ready it seems

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
What a beautiful day at the park. Sorry I didn't post, phone.

Anyway, Congrats to our guys and some of the plays I saw today!

There's 3 plays that should be(e) on SCtop10 !!

These guys looked relaxed but yet focused. The pitching switch could've at that time caused us to lose the game, but our defense saved the day alone with the early lead in the second.

Miami is on a roll, won't be easy this go round. Wish I could make that game :( (work).

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Lucky that you saw this one. Our D is what is so promising for the future, along with pitching. The stats don't capture those plays which most teams don't make.

If anyone sees the plays on SC, please post.

I'll go to work early tomorrow and come back for the game. Miami isn't easy at all, but they are they hardest team in our way in this bracket. Go GT!!

Stinger, sounds like you are more favorable on the team than a year or two ago. I know I am.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Lucky that you saw this one. Our D is what is so promising for the future, along with pitching. The stats don't capture those plays which most teams don't make.

If anyone sees the plays on SC, please post.

I'll go to work early tomorrow and come back for the game. Miami isn't easy at all, but they are they hardest team in our way in this bracket. Go GT!!

Stinger, sounds like you are more favorable on the team than a year or two ago. I know I am.

Last year more so because our outfield were seniors and alone with some others things beyond any bodies control..but I was still standing tall with our team no matter.

This young team you gotta love. We have the capabilities of having a good mix on both sides of the plate (bullpen too). JMHO

Right NOW! I'm just enjoying the moment for our guys, fans and myself. Time to have a couple of more beers and start the GRILL !

CHEERS GUYS !!