Tech vs. Pitt where to watch?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Sportsurge.net worked ok for ncst (Allegedly) penicillin May, or may not be needed after
I couldnt even find the listing for the game on there when it was the Duke game. And that game was on the same channel as the game tonight. Hopefully they have it on there

DeepSnap

GT Athlete
Freestreams

or

Go to this link & you will see the game listed. No VPN required for this, though there are plenty of freebies out there.

Typically the first link works best...

The others tend to have popups or want you to download a viewer to watch it - DO.NOT.DO.THIS ----- DO.NOT.DO.THIS ----- DO.NOT.DO.THIS ----- unless you just like MalWareBytes. You will also get a useless, annoying nagtag tab "foodcarve.com" - just kill it - it doesn't DO anything.

This site has worked well for Braves broadcasts - I have DishNet so no FOX RSNs for me - and other GT RSN broadcasts this fall.

You can sure tell who has never lived overseas before....

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Freestreams

or

Go to this link & you will see the game listed. No VPN required for this, though there are plenty of freebies out there.

The others tend to have popups or want you to download a viewer to watch it - DO.NOT.DO.THIS ----- DO.NOT.DO.THIS ----- DO.NOT.DO.THIS ----- unless you just like MalWareBytes. You will also get a useless, annoying nagtag tab "foodcarve.com" - just kill it - it doesn't DO anything.

This site has worked well for Braves broadcasts - I have DishNet so no FOX RSNs for me - and other GT RSN broadcasts this fall.

Four or six years ago I tried one of these sites and it wasn't till I changed computers that I fully eradicated the virus'. They make lots of click bait for a reason to get you confused ...... and it worked on me.

I'm planning to use my VPN and be in Manhattan again. Only problem is that when I shop Home Depot, it only gives me what is available in the Manhattan store ...... took me a few minutes to figure that was why I didn't see any selection of 4x8 plywood sheets ........

Rah rah

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Freestreams

or

Whenever I click the link and try to watch the first link it just sends me to an ad page and I can never get the game. This is so maddening

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Just got my bill from YTTV $75 bucks. WTF?

Give you a few cheap months and then jack up the price. Will be cutting that ish off after next weekend.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Just got my bill from YTTV $75 bucks. WTF?

Give you a few cheap months and then jack up the price. Will be cutting that ish off after next weekend.
Yea, that’s the costs for the sports package. It’s the same I have. I split it with 2 other guys and we all pay 25$. It does allow multi user so it’s cheap split 3 ways. But it sucks because I can’t watch this game or last.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Christ. It's 2020 with streaming TV options everywhere and we can't have an ACC tv package where everyone can watch the game. But I can't watch something called transylvania play basketball.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'd appreciate it if anyone has a good stream. Only one I have is laggy as **** and I can hardly watch. Everything that's supposed to be the GT game turns out to be the Wake BBall game.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'd appreciate it if anyone has a good stream. Only one I have is laggy as **** and I can hardly watch. Everything that's supposed to be the GT game turns out to be the Wake BBall game.
Nevermind, somehow missed DeepSnap's link above. Seems to actually have the correct game vs my normal spots.