Tech vs Miami Predictions

What do you think the spread is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We score in first have and look bad but defense keeps us close..
Coach makes a change in qɓ and we score.
Defense intercepts and scores .

We win 21-10

Defense moves into top 25 in stats.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
I've been listening to some of Mario Cristobal's interviews this week both out of curiosity for our next opponent and to revel in the sweet taste of the Noles whooping them so bad... he just doesn't seem like a good fit there to me and I can't imagine his message coming across well. Maybe if they take the time to turn over the entire roster, but I only see it working if he gets a team full of players that would despise a turnover chain, would never get into a brawl with FIU, would prefer women in sundresses without tattoos, and so on. Restated: rebrand Da U into the University of Miami.

There's probably a few alumni appreciative of the effort to match the football image to the academic image, but talk about a culture mismatch.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This is the first game I have liked our chances since Virginia.

Uh-oh!

Still, I think GT 20 and Miami 10.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Re: predictions
9-6. Don't know who wins. At least we won't have the famous Beamer celebrating 0-0 photo, but this will be a master class of bad offense.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Alright. With Duke and Vanderbilt winning, I am feeling better about our chances. Smart schools are having their day.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
What was the line? We only lost by 21. We just don’t play well on special days…like Saturdays.
Being favored is the kiss of death for GT. Also opposing teams playing a backup qb or missing multiple starters is our kryptonite. I hate being a Tech fan but I can’t stop, can anyone help me?