TECH VS MIAMI POSTGAME

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We suck plain and simple. VT was a nice high, but today we were exposed again badly at home.
Like I said In the chat, we can really see how bad Collins made this program so much so Key or likely any other interim would not be able to fix mid season.
Coach long needs to go, thacker let up early today. We just looked very ill prepared today
I hope Pyron is ok, if he's done and Sims we need not to play UGa we will be embarrassed worse than any previous game .
Seasons done, unless we pull a miracle next week. No bowl for us
Need a fresh start next year, key may or may not be around but I still think he's a quality coach

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
I just don’t understand going on 4th and four. Can someone explain that to me? Otherwise, we were out talented. Their offense with today’s QB would be hard to stop.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
I was convinced earlier this year that a mediocre coach could take us to 7-5 in year 1. I'm not so sure. We're broken in ways that make it hard to believe it's all the fault of coaches who've demonstrated at least some semblance of competence elsewhere.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
So lemme get this straight. We have Dylan McDuffie on Scholly. Tayson P. On scholly, a whole bunch of other guys that were highly touted and have done nothing on schollys. How can you rebuild when there’s no room?

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I was convinced earlier this year that a mediocre coach could take us to 7-5 in year 1. I'm not so sure. We're broken in ways that make it hard to believe it's all the fault of coaches who've demonstrated at least some semblance of competence elsewhere.
Exactly, only so much key can do without a true off-season. Collins really broke this program in so many ways. Thacker has never coached at this level until Collins brought him here, long has been fired multiple times etc.
Thacker at least has shown improvement without Collins in his ear, long hasn't shown any

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Five much more important events coming up soon, and all five will be here before we know it.

1. Thanksgiving.

2. AD J Batt hires Georgia Tech’s new football coach.

3. Christmas.

4. New Year’s Day.

5. Start of Georgia Tech’s 2023 baseball season.

There is no number 6.

I’m really looking forward to no. 5.

JacketFan137

Banned
i’m not sure that any of our qbs are really the guy. pyron plays exactly like sims but because he isn’t sims people like him

need an offensive coach to come in and establish some identity and get some recruits on both sides of the ball. will be patiently waiting the coaching announcement because it damn sure isn’t key