Tech vs Louisville

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I love this time of the year…game after game after game on TV. Let’s go get some wins, boys!!!

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

Let's go win this thang. Burst somebody's bubble. Why TF not at this point?

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Random fun facts from https://www.cardchronicle.com/2022/...jackets-battle-on-acc-tournaments-opening-day

Louisville and Georgia Tech were founding members of the Metro Conference in 1975, but the Yellow Jackets left for the ACC in 1978.

This is the first ACC tournament meeting between Louisville and Georgia Tech, but the two did square off in the 1977 Metro Conference tournament, with the Yellow Jackets prevailing, 56-55.

Louisville and Georgia Tech played the first college basketball ever inside the Georgia Dome. The game was played in front of the largest crowd ever to witness a college game in the state of Georgia at the time (28,885). The Jackets won the game on a halfcourt buzzer-beater by James Forrest.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Need to play like there's no tomorrow...for some of the guys, there is no more tomorrow for their college careers.

LOTS of ball watching, bad positioning, and not rotating. We're a much better team than this, but you are what you put on the court.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I hope Pastner releases details on why Ush and Devoe didn't start because it's going to be straight speculation until the air is cleared here. And the speculation isn't going to be good.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I hope Pastner releases details on why Ush and Devoe didn't start because it's going to be straight speculation until the air is cleared here. And the speculation isn't going to be good.

I won't speculate on here, but Kelly Quinlan posted on Twitter about it.