Tech @ UNC (Oct. 12th) - Noon Kickoff

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
The ACC just announced a noon kickoff time for the October 12th match-up against UNC in Chapel Hill. It will be televised on The CW.
I'll be making the short drive from Greensboro to root for the Good Guys! Go Jackets!
I was hoping for either noon or 8 pm so I could still make it to mass at 5 pm:ROFLMAO: I appreciate the ACC for helping a brother out!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I caught a cheap flight getting there Friday afternoon and leaving Saturday night. I couldn't miss this, plus I have never been to Chapel Hill.
Chapel Hill is fun. I'd recommend Tallulas for dinner on Friday evening if you like Turkish/Middle Eastern food - unbelievably kind owners, nice decor/vibe, and some of the most flavorful food I've ever had. It really goes toe to toe with any restaurant you'd find in Atlanta.

Try to visit the Carolina basketball museum if you're a hoops fan. Dean Smith's recruitment letter to Michael Jordan is hanging there and is hilarious. If you like art, their Ackland Art Museum is quite nice (and free entrance though throw them a donation on the way out if you enjoy it)

Last edited:

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I caught a cheap flight getting there Friday afternoon and leaving Saturday night. I couldn't miss this, plus I have never been to Chapel Hill.
I've been 3 times, all wins. But the thing I remember most is being wedged into my tiny seat scarcely able to move in any direction.