Tech or Kentucky?

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Interesting scenario today. If you had the chance to either pick Tech or Kentucky to win today, and the team you didn't pick would lose, who would you pick to win? One one hand, if Kentucky wins, the hiney sniffers lose the east championship and Tech's season is pretty well shot anyway. On the other hand, nearly impossible to choose a loss for our Jackets. Right now, I think I would be pulling for the Wildcats, but when Tech's game actually kicks off, there is a good chance I would be pulling for the Jackets.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Interesting scenario today. If you had the chance to either pick Tech or Kentucky to win today, and the team you didn't pick would lose, who would you pick to win? One one hand, if Kentucky wins, the hiney sniffers lose the east championship and Tech's season is pretty well shot anyway. On the other hand, nearly impossible to choose a loss for our Jackets. Right now, I think I would be pulling for the Wildcats, but when Tech's game actually kicks off, there is a good chance I would be pulling for the Jackets.

This explains the Georgia Tech fan base.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer

This is a loser mentality.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

GTFO dude it sounds like you hate ugag more than you love GT?