Tech might regret antics

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Went to the basketball game in Athens in 2005 and they presented the governor's trophy there. Then we got to listen to a DJ Shockley speech for a while and he ended with stte of "let's whip these nerds again tonight." Then we proceeded to blow our halftime lead and lose in Athens. Didn't win cofh until 2008 and hadn't won since 2000 so they certainly didn't have to pay for their antics.

northgajacket

Banned
Went to the basketball game in Athens in 2005 and they presented the governor's trophy there. Then we got to listen to a DJ Shockley speech for a while and he ended with stte of "let's whip these nerds again tonight." Then we proceeded to blow our halftime lead and lose in Athens. Didn't win cofh until 2008 and hadn't won since 2000 so they certainly didn't have to pay for their antics.

What's DJ Shockley doing now? Selling pencils?

Call me what you want, but watching some of the crap that went on at the basketball game last night made me uncomfortable. While Tech was getting hammered by ugag on the court , they decided at halftime to run some of the football players out on the court holding the Governors Trophy. All well and good stirring up the ugag fans, (good old fashion hate) but then one of the players was on the video screen doing the "what's the good word" several times with the usual "how bout them dogs, piss on 'em" ending.Then the video of Qua scoring the winning TD. That trophy thing could have been done with more class, but someone decided to lower the classy part. Betca next season when the football game rolls around, that video will be shown several times.Just an opinion folks.
I hope they watch it 365 times.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
I worked with DJ some in local media here. He's a good guy. Dwag through and through, but does a lot for people who need it. IF you MUST hang out with a dwag, he's not a bad one to get stuck with...

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Our football team hears it 365 days a year how they're second rate in this state to the mutts. We get little to no coverage from the local media. Sometimes it feels like UGA must be in Atlanta not Athens. Them boys deserves to celebrate the win! I work around a bunch of mutts and you better believe I let em know who won every chance I get!

northgajacket

Banned
Our football team hears it 365 days a year how they're second rate in this state to the mutts. We get little to no coverage from the local media. Sometimes it feels like UGA must be in Atlanta not Athens. Them boys deserves to celebrate the win! I work around a bunch of mutts and you better believe I let em know who won every chance I get!

That's because all the second rate journalists in our local media are mutts.