Tech might regret antics

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Call me what you want, but watching some of the crap that went on at the basketball game last night made me uncomfortable. While Tech was getting hammered by ugag on the court , they decided at halftime to run some of the football players out on the court holding the Governors Trophy. All well and good stirring up the ugag fans, (good old fashion hate) but then one of the players was on the video screen doing the "what's the good word" several times with the usual "how bout them dogs, piss on 'em" ending.Then the video of Qua scoring the winning TD. That trophy thing could have been done with more class, but someone decided to lower the classy part. Betca next season when the football game rolls around, that video will be shown several times.Just an opinion folks.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Call me what you want, but watching some of the crap that went on at the basketball game last night made me uncomfortable. While Tech was getting hammered by ugag on the court , they decided at halftime to run some of the football players out on the court holding the Governors Trophy. All well and good stirring up the ugag fans, (good old fashion hate) but then one of the players was on the video screen doing the "what's the good word" several times with the usual "how bout them dogs, piss on 'em" ending.Then the video of Qua scoring the winning TD. That trophy thing could have been done with more class, but someone decided to lower the classy part. Betca next season when the football game rolls around, that video will be shown several times.Just an opinion folks.

What does something the football team did and how it can affect the football team next year have to do with Georgia Tech Men's Basketball?

By the way, what's your opinion on this from the post-game?
12326532.jpeg

gtpi

Helluva Engineer

if being a jacket is so uncomfortable for you .... athens is but an hour down the road.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
What does something the football team did and how it can affect the football team next year have to do with Georgia Tech Men's Basketball?

12326532.jpeg

What a bunch of clowns. Are the dwags gonna get themselves a trophy? Are they going to do a presentation during the 7th inning stretch when we play them in baseball this year?

joeyE

Georgia Tech Fan
Please. It's sports. It's entertainment. It's 40 year old men paying to watch our 19 year old men beat their 19 year old men.
When you win a big game like we did, don't 'act like you've been there before'. Celebrate the dang thing. Blow it up. Party for a month.

northgajacket

Banned

12326532.jpeg
[/

How Dumb. Its funny all of the sudden uga cares about basketball. When Tech kicks their *** they don't care about basketball.