Tech game on TV?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Anybody out there with Direct TV who can tell me where the "ACC network" can be found? I started looking this p.m. and generally it is on one of the local over-the-air stations. No dice. It is not listed on any of the ESPN channels, nor on Fox Sports South. I did find it on ESPN3 with the usual disclaimer that it is "subject to blackout?" Wouldn't that be a shot to not find it anywhere locally, but have it blacked out anyway? Anybody? Thanks.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
The game will be broadcast on CW69. From a quick search I believe that is channel 69 on Direct TV in Atlanta.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
In DC its also CW which is DirecTV channel 20 so its probably on the local CW anywhere near ACC country

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
If you download the ACC app for mobile devices you can watch the game through that (even if ESPN3 is blacked out). I believe the game also streams from the main ACC site, or at least their ACC Network games did last year.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
@Skeptic, you're always welcome as is anyone for that matter to watch it here at my house (Greensboro area). Free eats but B.Y.O.B.:D
A very gracious offer but I'll have to rely on ESPN3 I suppose. This is what happens when a team falls from 11-3 to 2-4 so quickly. Maybe when Tech is back on top they will tell the ACC network where to go. But thanks.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Thanks to all, but I am in SE North Carolina it is not on. Now I need a lawyer because this is double jeopardy I am pretty sure. Clemson is aired, but a winnable game is not? I have a case.
Here are all the affiliates in North Carolina. Not sure if you can get any of them.

Charlotte NC - CBS WBTV 3
Greensboro- Winston-Salem -High Point NC - FOX 8
Greenville-New Bern-Washington NC - CBS 9 On Your Side
Raleigh-Durham (Fayetteville) NC - CBS WRAL TV 5
Wilmington NC - FOX 26

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Th
Here are all the affiliates in North Carolina. Not sure if you can get any of them.

Charlotte NC - CBS WBTV 3
Greensboro- Winston-Salem -High Point NC - FOX 8
Greenville-New Bern-Washington NC - CBS 9 On Your Side
Raleigh-Durham (Fayetteville) NC - CBS WRAL TV 5
Wilmington NC - FOX 26
Thanks. I can get Fox 26, but the game isn't listed. I'll look again. Appreciate your effort.

UltimateBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Miami/Fort Lauderdale area it's on Ch 4, CBS. Good exposure, but whenever a 12:30 game is on Ch 4, you better hope it's over by 3:30, because if it's not, they don't care, they switch to the SEC game, which tomorrow happens to be Alabama at the undefeated Aggies.

I read the description Comcast put for our game tomorrow. "In last year's meeting the Panthers turned the ball over on their first five possessions & suffered a 56-28 home loss to the Yellow Jacket." Can we be at least half that lucky tomorrow?