Tech basketball players

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Shoutout to the tech team for playing their hearts out. Gettin a whoopin will make you better and I like the whole team, win or loose and will enjoy seeing the improvements as the skill level rises.
We had 2 guys out w flu and 1 guy stranded in Canada. Team is not deep.

Lets hope we get tough by mid season

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
We had 2 guys out w flu and 1 guy stranded in Canada. Team is not deep.

Lets hope we get tough by mid season

I think Meka and Cyril are two of the guys to whom you are referring, and they both ride the pine, so their absence has absolutely no impact on the game. Tristan is probably the third player to whom you are referring, and he has been impactful in all of 2 games in 2 years, or is it 3 years, I can’t remember.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
I think Meka and Cyril are two of the guys to whom you are referring, and they both ride the pine, so their absence has absolutely no impact on the game. Tristan is probably the third player to whom you are referring, and he has been impactful in all of 2 games in 2 years, or is it 3 years, I can’t remember.
Three years for Maxwell. Our roster severely lacks ACC talent. We have two or 3 ACC level players at most. Can’t win many games with lesser talent unless your coach is great. Ours isn’t great.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I have no idea if pine flu got meka and cyril.

i had read this flu issue and travel on rivals.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Shoutout to the tech team for playing their hearts out. Gettin a whoopin will make you better and I like the whole team, win or loose and will enjoy seeing the improvements as the skill level rises.
This is probably a painful reality for the old timers but your Tech fandom does not last very long if your happiness is W/L-results dependent. Their games will continue to be my most anticipated 4 hours of the week but I transitioned from "let's see if these guys can sneak onto the bubble" to "let's root for some improvement and see if we can finish with a sense of optimism for a Tournament run in '23-'24" during the Clemson game.

I had a taste of football success my first few years but the revenue sports have been awful for most of my fandom. The good news is that in basketball it only takes a couple major recruiting successes to turn a program around and their impact can be pretty immediate.