Talk GT up

Buzz4Him

Georgia Tech Fan
want to encourage everyone to start talking up GT.
Call XM College Sports at (888) 573-5335 and ask them how GT will do this year.

I called and waited about 15 minutes on hold while they talked about Alabama and Ole Muss. Guy came back on and said they couldn't get to me, they ran out of time.
I have him feedback that hey needed to talk about something besides SEC. He thanked me for the feedback.
Bottom line, they need to hear more from customers like us.....

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
How many of you out there are sports radio junkies? Now how many of you tune in periodically just to see if GT gets a mention? I'm the later, and haven't tuned-in for years due to all the chest-beating that is the genre itself.

They talk about what the majority of the listeners wants to talk about, which isn't us until we are considered contenders by everyone besides us. If GT has the kind of season we are all hoping for, I think most of the country will acknowledge that GT has picked right back up where it left off at the Orange Bowl. GT will get plenty off press if we go 3-0 with a win in South Bend and then even more with in Death Valley to go 6-0.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I listen to Mike & Mike every morning on the drive to work. That's the only sports radio I listen to.

Also we're guaranteed some talking time week 3 on that show due to Golic always (understandably) talking about ND

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
Bill Shanks Show is available on iHeart Radio on 1670 am 3:00-6:00 pm out of Macon and it is a decent show. He's a big UGA homer but his co-host and also a good friend of his are Tech fans so they give each other Hell all the time. Tech gets decent play on this show and they have a weekly Tech segment. Also, no one hates Mark Richt more than Bill Shanks so it's a fun place to be on Mondays following a UGA loss. It's also a good source for Braves and Falcons news as well.