Talent

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Well, have you seen Miami's recruiting? This year's class that they are putting together includes 2 5 stars and 13 4 stars. They also have 2 3 stars that are 0.1 below being a 4*, a 5.6, a 5.5, and a 5.2 who is a Kicker. Georgia Tech has 2 commits out of 16 who are rated > 5.6. Miami has 17 out of 20 who are rated > 5.6. Miami had 10 4* the year before, and 7 4* the year before that, and 7 more 4* the year before that. So next year they will have roughly 41 guys rated 4* or higher. We will have 6, none on offense.
We are Georgia Tech! We can't do that!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
In all fairness, our coach has developed a tendency for the same random fails.
Coach really does a good job of in game decesion management .
With all the things he does on offense calling plays/ player substitution, "counseling " ol men as they come off , looking for overall strategies, helping straight out the missed assignments, and wondering what defense roof is running (to stop Tenn, miami, duke,etc), etc ; he does really amazing.
I love the post game when asked a, question about one particular play, he immediately starts talking and describes all aspects - to me he is an amazing talent. One of if not the best in game offensive mind in college ball.

I do question his loyalty to his ol coach which I think leads to confusion on the team.