T from Tech Tower Stolen!

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
That is why I hung out at the theater......AC, we had a fridge, ice maker, selectric typewriters ( courtesy of the State Surplus Warehouse), beds, washer and dryer that was free, and even a vending machine with beer in it, :).

I never knew that 'till now. If I had known, I would have been there, done that. Live and learn. o_O

Animal02

Banned
I never knew that 'till now. If I had known, I would have been there, done that. Live and learn. o_O

There were also "grow" boxes above the lobby......don't think the lights on all night were just for lighting the stained glass window. :LOL:

Oh....I forgot one thing..........probably one of the best male-female ratios on campus.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Sadly, we are the only group that glorifies a theft that makes our school name look like "ECH". Our opponents are saying that is what we should be called - Yech

We are too smart to steal the "H" where it could still be pronounced "Tech"

And the beat goes on.

I... what? Stealing the H?

Why would it matter what the sign you didn't steal reads?

Sometimes I feel like I don't understand some people's thinking here but I really can't fathom where you're coming from.

In other news, stealing the little t's wasn't a tradition, it was a protest against the perception that the administration would kick out anyone who stole the t, and therefore killed the tradition. I bet that problem goes away now.