Syracuse is not playing around

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
If CPJ and staff ever leave in a QB as badly injured and a sitting duck as Clemson just did that drive I honestly think I would stop cheering for GT all together.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
It’s a little bit chippy by both teams. Cuse taking a cheap shot at his ankle then he gets KO’d next play. It looked like he hit his jaw just right on the turf to get knocked out.

Clemson’s D lineman kept driving Cuse RB into the ground after the tackle. Cuse looks tough and a chance to win but I don’t think they’ll hang for 2 more quarters

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It’s a little bit chippy by both teams. Cuse taking a cheap shot at his ankle then he gets KO’d next play. It looked like he hit his jaw just right on the turf to get knocked out.

Clemson’s D lineman kept driving Cuse RB into the ground after the tackle. Cuse looks tough and a chance to win but I don’t think they’ll hang for 2 more quarters

Yeah, looks like the type of game where Cuse hangs tough but eventually gets swallowed up at the end.

Unless Clem is rattled by their QB gettin KTFO. That was scary. I wonder if he was out before he hit the turf from that glancing blow by the DL.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, looks like the type of game where Cuse hangs tough but eventually gets swallowed up at the end.

Unless Clem is rattled by their QB gettin KTFO. That was scary. I wonder if he was out before he hit the turf from that glancing blow by the DL.
Yeah I did notice the lineman got him under the chin before wrapping him up. The slam to the turf might’ve sealed the deal

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Keep in mind Cuse had over 100 yards in penalties and handed Clemson 6 with a scoop score. Clemson this year is not as great as last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Been a while since we've seen a Clemsoning and that was definitely one. Let a mediocre team just pick apart one of the most elite defenses in college football. This has nothing to do with Clemson not being good. This was USDA Code 100% Grass Fed Clemsoning sprinkled with a robust Clemsoned marmalade.

GT03&05

Georgia Tech Fan
So I know to be cautious in drawing conclusions of a lost by Clemson to Cuse, but what does this mean for the quality of VT? It's not like Clemson just made mistakes; no turnovers, they just got beat.