Syracuse game time - 8pm ACCN

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
Fairly popular rapper, definitely the biggest name we've had so far. Biggest name for the students, at least.
I just watched a video of his song called Betty. I can’t figure out if he is popular in a weird Al Yankivich way or if he’s a legit artists. I couldn’t help but laugh all the way through it.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
I just watched a video of his song called Betty. I can’t figure out if he is popular in a weird Al Yankivich way or if he’s a legit artists. I couldn’t help but laugh all the way through it.
Little of column a, little of Column b. He is definitely a legal artist, but is going down the lil dicky adult humor path

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'll be at a different game that day but tuned in via ACC Network. I hope Bobby Dodd is absolutely ****faced and loud as hell a la UNC for those of you going. Should be a guarantee whether we are 6-4 or 5-5 and playing for a bowl game. Gonna be a fantastic evening Under The Skyline (<< I'm making this a thing for night games at BDS).

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I hope they come up with a safer way to storm the field after victories at night, like temporary stairs. That was an amazing look after UNC and I think networks love it as well. Nobody else in college football can duplicate a win in beautiful and historic BDS with the Atlanta Skyline so close at night in front of a raucous and loud fan base with students on the field after the game. We just dont need anyone getting hurt.

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope they come up with a safer way to storm the field after victories at night, like temporary stairs. That was an amazing look after UNC and I think networks love it as well. Nobody else in college football can duplicate a win in beautiful and historic BDS with the Atlanta Skyline so close at night in front of a raucous and loud fan base with students on the field after the game. We just dont need anyone getting hurt.
There's a very easy way to make it safe... there are stairs leading down from the student section to field level, but security blocked those off. Thus, kids had to vault over the end zone walls. Next time, the security team could be a little less brain-dead, and boom, problem solved.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I'll be attending, extra coaxed my wife into going because she can Young Gravy lmao

In all seriousness, this will be her second Georgia tech game and football game ever. And my first one since I took her to see THE C**ADEL disaster. She needs a redo. Excited to return to Bobby Dodd

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Wayaminute now. Gravy is at the block party?? That is big. I honestly wrote the block party thing off as some gimmick for children up until now. Batt must be getting serious because that’s a name every student on campus knows. A lot of money to get Gravy.
To the older crowd- I wouldn’t say it’s the popularity equivalent to Johnny Cash, or James Taylor. But like Hootie and blowfish, or 38 Special. Not comparing quality of music, so don’t come at me. Just saying I would expect a good crowd for this guy.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Former Gravy fan here, who has been around other Gravy indulgers - it is a mix of appreciating the silly lyrics but also the absurd reality of them for Mr. Gravy.

Notorious for ~entertaining~ older women, sometimes famous ones, often more than one at a time. From what I understand, he knows no bounds.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Former Gravy fan here, who has been around other Gravy indulgers - it is a mix of appreciating the silly lyrics but also the absurd reality of them for Mr. Gravy.

Notorious for ~entertaining~ older women, sometimes famous ones, often more than one at a time. From what I understand, he knows no bounds.
Damn thought you guys were talking about food not some kid flopping around on stage

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Little of column a, little of Column b. He is definitely a legal artist, but is going down the lil dicky adult humor path
Watched some of the videos. First thing that occurred to me was his whole approach reminds me of Kennedy from a few years back. Pretty hilarious - cool that we got him. Hopefully the students and others turn out!