Syracuse game time - 8pm ACCN

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
THE FLATS – Georgia Tech football’s 2023 Atlantic Coast Conference finale versus Syracuse on Saturday, Nov. 18 will kick off at 8 p.m. at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field and be televised nationally on ACC Network, the ACC and its television partners announced on Monday.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Well that partially makes up for 3 that we are losing as a result of the time (2 GT, 1 Cuse). Hopefully there are more like you.
My daughter has a competition in Thomasville that isn't over until about 3:00pm. Any other game time and I wouldn't be able to make it. (Well maybe 7:30). The only games I will miss this year are Wake, Miami, and Virginia. I didn't want to have this one be the fourth.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
This will be a good test for our fanbase. Syracuse won't bring many fans, so can we get in the 40k ballpark without help from a visiting fanbase? I would certainly hope so, given that a sixth or seventh win will be at stake, but we shall see.
They announced 36k for the UNC game. UNC brought a decent amount of fans, but not a ton. If we beat Clemson this week I think we will surpass that number against Syracuse and get close to 40k. A loss this
week I think we could still get up to around 35k for ‘Cuse.

Yung Gravy being there is crazy lol. There will be a TON of people at the block party.
I’m really impressed at how popular the Block Party has become. I think it’s basically what everyone kind of wanted for a pregame scene at BDS. Getting Young Gravy to show up is honestly impressive. Hopefully we run off a couple more wins to end this year and get some momentum rolling, then names like Young Gravy will be amongst the smallest performers at the Block Party