Surprise team in the ACC this year

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Not including GT what team is your surprise pick in the league this year..a team that will do better than what is projected.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Pitt has a very strong defense, but will have more troubles with their offense this year. The media has been talking about Pitt's defense will be just as strong if not stronger in 2013. They may be able to pic off any other team with a good to medium offense with medium to poor defense. They may have a year similar to VT last season.

Squint

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm going with Pitt or Syracuse... ACC looks like wussies again by being surprised by Big East teams. Media has a field day with it. Hopefully neither team rises up consistently to become the next VT.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think it'll be a tie between FSU and CU for the team that wets the bed worse (Clemson still wins the Atlantic). However, I think the Coastal will once again come down to the winner of the GT/VPI game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm going with Pitt or Syracuse... ACC looks like wussies again by being surprised by Big East teams. Media has a field day with it. Hopefully neither team rises up consistently to become the next VT.

+1 Hopefully, it's not us because we play them both, but I think one of those two will come in strong and end-up in the top 3-4 of their division.