Support this site?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Bob thank you for the offer but we are still pretty much run on a strictly volunteer basis and do so out of our love of Georgia Tech and so costs are still very manageable. :)

With that said, I would like to give big thanks to the rest of the staff here that help with maintaining the community and providing coverage of events and recruiting. I don't think it can be overstated the total number of hours that are spent by these folks:

@Boomergump @ChasonBaller @CuseJacket @jwsavhGT @Yomanser

If you still are in a giving mood and would like to support us, I would actually ask you to donate to the Alexander-Tharpe fund on our behalf instead:

http://www.atfund.gatech.edu

Thank you for the support!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I will also add that @John is the architect and reason GTSwarm exists in the format and structure that it does. He's been the sole bearer of financial obligations and has refused any contribution I could offer multiple times. His willingness to maintain the site and deflect credit to the rest of the staff goes to show his humility and passion for GT. Like many of us, he has a full-time job and spouse to boot. I cannot overstate how generous he is with the time he volunteers as well, almost all of which happens behind the scenes.

He may not be a fan of a public thank you either, but whatever.