Summer workouts

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
Is any body following the team or individuals during the summer to see what they are doing. Especially JT. And. laskey. God. Knows if something happens to these guys between now in the first game. Season over. Also what kind of communication can CPJ. Have with the team and individual players during this dead time

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Is any body following the team or individuals during the summer to see what they are doing. Especially JT. And. laskey. God. Knows if something happens to these guys between now in the first game. Season over. Also what kind of communication can CPJ. Have with the team and individual players during this dead time

I am not sure how much contact is allowed between them right now, Sisk is the main one that works with the players during the Summer.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Do you think that is an odd rule to have in place (the restriction of coaches to interact with the players)? I cant think of a reason why they would need to mandate such a rule.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Do you think that is an odd rule to have in place (the restriction of coaches to interact with the players)? I cant think of a reason why they would need to mandate such a rule.

Because coaches would be hosting practices haha.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
It is said that the S&C staff is just as important as the coaching staff. During a kid's career, he'll spend as much time, if not more, with the S&C coaches then the football coaching staff.