Summer of BDS Sellouts

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Do you think Tech will pick up sidewalk fans from the Soccer sellouts this summer? I was thinking/hoping some of the soccer folks might decide to come to some football games.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm surprised GT doesn't run highlights as soon as they let fans in the stadium, and run a promotional on the school itself. I believe they let fans in an hour before the first kick. Would be nice to pass the time watching Calvin Johnson and "The Catch", BayBay stiff arming FSU defenders on his way to the endzone against FSU in 09, Searcy and "The Leap"....

Then again, maybe AtlU has marketing control and won't allow it in case it alienates some fans (and by fans, I really mean the muttholes...)

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I'm surprised GT doesn't run highlights as soon as they let fans in the stadium, and run a promotional on the school itself. I believe they let fans in an hour before the first kick. Would be nice to pass the time watching Calvin Johnson and "The Catch", BayBay stiff arming FSU defenders on his way to the endzone against FSU in 09, Searcy and "The Leap"....

Then again, maybe AtlU has marketing control and won't allow it in case it alienates some fans (and by fans, I really mean the muttholes...)
unfortunately the majority of fans there are "muttholes" (I like that phrase) so the market of picking up new fans is very small.