Submitted a signed letter of intent!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, that was what I expected. Always thought we had the inside track with Gibbs; he wouldn't have committed in the first place if we didn't. Glad to see we found a slot for Cade as well; he deserves it.

Now to get them on the field and see what we have. It's like Paul used to say, "They all come highly recommended." I think this class has some potential game changers in it, but that'll be up to the coaches and, most importantly, the athletes themselves.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Very underwhelmed by the staff's on field results last year. Very impressed with the signing class....especially in light of the struggles during the season.
Me too but there are no do-overs in real life. We need to put the past behind us and concentrate on what we can control- future recruiting, coaching competence, branding and financial stability. We got some sun breaking thru the dark clouds on 2 of 4, we’ll see about a 3rd one this fall and the final one is going to need the first 3 to move the needle.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Me too but there are no do-overs in real life. We need to put the past behind us and concentrate on what we can control- future recruiting, coaching competence, branding and financial stability. We got some sun breaking thru the dark clouds on 2 of 4, we’ll see about a 3rd one this fall and the final one is going to need the first 3 to move the needle.
Agree! Bottom line was the cupboard was bare this last season and we saw attrition on both lines. I think 2020 will be much better!