Submitted a signed letter of intent!

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Gibbs announcement at 12:30.

Our only competition is Florida and their boards are saying that the coaches down there have done everything to make him flip.

Comes to Tech it's a mighty victory, he flips and it's a soul crushing defeat.
Not to be a moral victory person, but...

It’s not a secret that I haven’t been thrilled with this staff. However, even if we lose him, it’s a credit to them that they were able to identify a kid who is good enough to get the offer sheet he has, get on home early enough, and compete through signing say. If you’re looking for something that would suggest good things coming, that’s probably where I would start. An eye for talent is a skill, and we need it badly.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
image000000.gif

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow
Holy heck they pulled it out. What a job by CGC, TC and the rest of the staff! GREAT WORK LANDING GIBBS!

Winning this one start to finish is a major coup for the GT program. This class could really propel us forward.

DANG IT WE HAVE A LOADED BACK FIELD! (Pardon my enthusiasm, it feels like Christmas morning)

White_Gold

GT Athlete
Not to be a moral victory person, but...

It’s not a secret that I haven’t been thrilled with this staff. However, even if we lose him, it’s a credit to them that they were able to identify a kid who is good enough to get the offer sheet he has, get on home early enough, and compete through signing say. If you’re looking for something that would suggest good things coming, that’s probably where I would start. An eye for talent is a skill, and we need it badly.

What's it going to take to change your mind on this staff?