Student Section

Duffer09

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm a grad student that is actually a big Kentucky fan. I've embraced Tech as my second team obviously and have enjoyed going to a couple basketball games as well as most of the football games. Anyway, I was really looking forward to the Louisville game coming up this Saturday (Because as a Kentucky fan, I really hate Louisville.. Think UGA but worse!) Regardless, I had 2 big cardboard heads made that I was going to hold in the student section, one is of Katina Powell, the Madam that was the ring leader of the Louisville prostitute scandal that is going on right now, the second is of Matt Jones, a UK radio host from Louisville that ALL of their coaches and fans hate! I was really looking forward to taunting Pitino with these, but unfortunately something came up and I can no longer go to the game. I need to find a student or someone with good close seats, that wants to hold the Big Cutouts/ Taunt Pitino for me! If you want to or know someone who would, please email me [email protected] thanks!

Attachments

• CYoteVyWMAE4PNl.jpg
    CYoteVyWMAE4PNl.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 27

MidtownJacket

Staff member
How has this not been swooped up? I have half a mind to fly back from Texas and buy some floor seats to help out!

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
I'm a grad student that is actually a big Kentucky fan. I've embraced Tech as my second team obviously and have enjoyed going to a couple basketball games as well as most of the football games. Anyway, I was really looking forward to the Louisville game coming up this Saturday (Because as a Kentucky fan, I really hate Louisville.. Think UGA but worse!) Regardless, I had 2 big cardboard heads made that I was going to hold in the student section, one is of Katina Powell, the Madam that was the ring leader of the Louisville prostitute scandal that is going on right now, the second is of Matt Jones, a UK radio host from Louisville that ALL of their coaches and fans hate! I was really looking forward to taunting Pitino with these, but unfortunately something came up and I can no longer go to the game. I need to find a student or someone with good close seats, that wants to hold the Big Cutouts/ Taunt Pitino for me! If you want to or know someone who would, please email me [email protected] thanks!

Hey man! So I would love to take you up on the offer, but me and my friends always get there early and get in the courtside seats (as opposed to the behind the basket seats) where posters/cutouts/etc aren't allowed. Are you occupied all day or just during the game? Could you go before the game starts and see if you could give them to someone who will be sitting behind the basket?