Stats of DAWGS Spring game Blk 22 Red 25

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
These are teams I could honestly see them losing to and I wouldn't be surprised.

Notre Dame
Tennessee
Florida
Auburn
Georgia Tech

You can honestly toss South Carolina, Missouri, and Miss State in the mix as well.
UGAG is stuck with a difficult schedule in 2018(Not in this order) and i think They will go 7-5 once again losing both starting running backs Chubb and Michel.

Austin Peay W
MTSU W
Tennessee L
@Missouri W
@South Carolina W
Florida L
@LSU L
Auburn L
@Kentucky W
Vanderbilt W
UMass W
Georgia Tech L

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Looking at some of the stats from the game, Eason was sacked 5 times. Sounds like their OL has the same issues as before. I heard that one of their stud freshman linemen, Deante Demery (US Army All-American), was recently arrested for breaking into a girlfriend's home and for subsequent domestic abuse. Watch how they'll spin it into a small issue.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
If Kirby loses to us twice in a row I kinda hope he does well enough elsewhere in the season so they keep him. I'm ok with a coach we beat year in and year out. Would drive UGA fans crazy.
I think Clueless Kirby is like a combination of Ray Goof and Jim Donnan but isn't as smart as either one of them.;):LOL: I think if UGAG loses to Tennessee,Florida and Georgia Tech in 2017 Kirby Goff will be walking on eggshells all of the 2018 season while trying to sell his home and trying to snag an assistant's job somewhere for 2019.;):cool:

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Yeah he could hang himself when GT wins two seasons in a row over UGAG:ROFLMAO:
I picture something more along the lines of him having an apoplectic seizure while he's bouncing around breaking things in his garage, with the coup de grace delivered by his flatscreen tv falling off the wall onto his body as it lies twitching and thrashing on the floor.

He seems too inept to be able to successfully take his own life through an intentional act...

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I picture something more along the lines of him having an apoplectic seizure while he's bouncing around breaking things in his garage, with the coup de grace delivered by his flatscreen tv falling off the wall onto his body as it lies twitching and thrashing on the floor.

He seems too inept to be able to successfully take his own life through an intentional act...
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: