Stanford and David Shaw

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
These opinions don’t belong in the Transfer Portal...
Mods., can you delete all of this Stanford talk out of here, and clean up the derailment including this post with the ones in front of me?

Otherwise, we can start a Transfer Portal, 2(a thread dedicated to transfers).

Thank you!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We might want to consider a Triple Option thread over here in the College Forum? If you can move that entire thread over here, it could lessen the hostility?
Generally, this area is the non-hostile side of the site.
They are starting that up again under GT Football, so you know it’s going to be like CPJ vs. CGC with the divided house theme.

Thank for the cleaning up of the Transfer Portal @slugboy !

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
What? I mean...just look at how many losing seasons Stanford had before 08.

The Rod Gilmore quote actually came from ESPN's college football 150 series. They were discussing the best coaches to coach in both college and pro. The comment was made when discussing Harbaugh who i believe finished in the top 5. I don't know if anybody else watched that show. If they did maybe somebody can vouch for me.
I saw that episode and heard him say it as well. Though I think it was the greatest upset episode.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
I saw that episode and heard him say it as well. Though I think it was the greatest upset episode.

I wonder how much of that is just guys talking nonsense without any truth behind it? I know, I know, media guys telling fibs ... who could believe that?

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Perhaps if so-called GT fans supported the program the last couple of decades it would have made a difference? It was ok to bash the program then, now it’s a crime against humanity to disagree with anything that’s not full agreement with complete over the top hype. The complaints against many aspects of the program in previous regimes were warranted, but HS Offense, non-D1 players, etc? That was all ok? Some of you all are amazing. I swear fans of other teams understand & LIKE GT better than our own fans.
AMENNN!!