Ssssssshhhhh.....

Legal Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
That's the thing.

If it was minor they would have said by now. or at least IMO.

Anything I say is purely speculation, I don't have any "inside info"

It's definitely not minor, but I would think if he was done for the year they'd say he was done for the year. What I was trying to suggest earlier, that wasn't artfully drafted, is that there is probably some major damage that has been done, but they are waiting for the swelling to go down to make a final assessment as to how bad it is to determine whether surgery is necessary. With surgery I bet he's done for the year. Without it I bet he may be iffy to come back by November, certainly by the bowl game.

I don't think it was a clean tear of the ACL or they'd be treating it a bit differently.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
It's definitely not minor, but I would think if he was done for the year they'd say he was done for the year. What I was trying to suggest earlier, that wasn't artfully drafted, is that there is probably some major damage that has been done, but they are waiting for the swelling to go down to make a final assessment as to how bad it is to determine whether surgery is necessary. With surgery I bet he's done for the year. Without it I bet he may be iffy to come back by November, certainly by the bowl game.

I don't think it was a clean tear of the ACL or they'd be treating it a bit differently.

Yea that's prob the case. I do wish him the best and a speedy recovery no matter the case.

Let me say it again for the conspiracy theorists.
I don't know any more than you guys.
No one has told me anything before you go running your mouth about this and that.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
You are correct dc. When they grasp the execution of the system it's a thing of beauty.
Execution is the key.....yes would love to have the four and five guys but really about all they do diffreent from our guys is they may make the super athletic play at a oportune time.If you can move the guy in front of you 18 inches you can run the option and we so far are doing this.