Spring Practice

bikeseat

GT Athlete
relying on new coahces to make significant improvement in our D in year 1. Usually it takes a combination of good players and good coaches. I am not sure our coaching was our only weakness last year.
Not to be a total contrarian...but with how low the floor is on D, I struggle to imagine a way we could be worse

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Not to be a total contrarian...but with how low the floor is on D, I struggle to imagine a way we could be worse
hmmm, I'd be a bit scared to make that statement . A couple of key injuries and we could be worse. (see Efford ,Zeke )) Until we got that DT transfer from Penn st ,I thought we really made little progress from losses to gains in personnel..

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Anytime a coach or player is asked about Blackburn, or when they mention him organically, you can tell he’s special.

We had weapons last year in singleton and Rutherford, but I feel like there’s an atom bomb in the oven with Blackburn.

He’s also built like Darren Waller, so I bet we’ll be running to his side often so that he can steam clean his DB for either Haynes to gallop past.

This wideout corp is about to make me happy drink so much more than sad drink I can feel it in my plums already

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Anytime a coach or player is asked about Blackburn, or when they mention him organically, you can tell he’s special.

We had weapons last year in singleton and Rutherford, but I feel like there’s an atom bomb in the oven with Blackburn.

He’s also built like Darren Waller, so I bet we’ll be running to his side often so that he can steam clean his DB for either Haynes to gallop past.

This wideout corp is about to make me happy drink so much more than sad drink I can feel it in my plums already
I can't remember if last night was happy drink or sad drink. I just know it was something drink.

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
I am interested in Cruz being finding a spot as a rush end by all accounts he's a physical gifted kid with a nose for ball who flashed in ST last season. Anything that helps the pass rush in situations I am all for

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am interested in Cruz being finding a spot as a rush end by all accounts he's a physical gifted kid with a nose for ball who flashed in ST last season. Anything that helps the pass rush in situations I am all for
Got to get the best players on the field somehow. Even if a little undersized at the DE position.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Just a caution on the excitement around Leo Blackburn. I am also excited and hopeful he finally gets a chance to show us what he can do. It has been my experience that there seem to be certain human beings that just are not physically built to endure the rigors of contact sports. They have the will, the desire and the courage to take on the challenge but their bodies just will not cooperate and endure the physical punishment that comes along with football. I am hopeful that Leo can maintain good health and make a big difference on the field for our Yellow Jackets but I am concerned he may fall victim to another injury. Just an observation based on 60 plus years of being around the game.

Go Jackets!