Spring Gameday!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and Sisters today is the dawn of a new era!

The king is dead (or at least retired)! Long live the king!

Today Coach Geoff Collins gives us our first glimpse of what we will be in for this Fall. Most of us will probably like what happens, some of us might not (can’t have a gathering of GT fans without haters). I for one think that the future is bright and I am looking forward to CGC building on GT’s recent and historic past.

No matter the weather in the morning, the evening is looking like it will be pleasant (but windy). Yeah, the traffic is gonna be terrible – but you can beat it by coming out mid-afternoon and taking in (most of) a Beesball game.

So if you are in the ATL today - be GOLDBlooded, check out of work a little early and come to campus. Show the Brave and Bold – and the recruits that football is biGTime as CGC begins his 404Takeover under the lights at Grant Field.

It is going to be a helluva ride folks, you don’t want to miss any of it.

Toe meets leather (or however they will start) at 7:29PM.

UP WITH THE WHITE AND GOLD!

GO JACKETS!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
GIFs2019230101010.gif

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, baby-sitting duties for me and GTRamblerLady with a couple of our grandkids this evening, so we cannot attend.

Fortunately, the spring game will be televised live on our Watch ESPN app. Yay!

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I can't wait to see what CGC has in store for us and the team.

I'm also interested to get an idea of what the gameday experience will be like. Are the utilizing Morpheus?

I hate to say it but we have been lacking in this department for years. I actually got goosebumps seeing the pregame ritual that uga puts on display last year (that sickens me to say). We need something that will stand out to the recruit today with so many coming.