SPRING GAME ROLL CALL

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Hopefully, we won't need the tunnel. There's no place left to park on the other side of the interstate, other than at the V. Just hope they have plenty of porta-potties this year. I'm gonna need one as soon as I arrive. LOL

Is the parking deck just north of the Olympic Flame still open ? I think it’s the AT&T deck just east of the tunnel at Spring St.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
As a member of a fraternity, I will be bringing about 50 actives and alumni on Friday. For comparison, last year only two others came with me. I get the feeling that other Greek orgs will have a similar turnout tomorrow as well.

Why the difference? What is everyone excited about? We need to poll you guys and find out what exactly is working!

Thanks for coming out with such a group!!!

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Man I wish I could go. So bummed I can’t. Don’t have a sitter available and my son goes to sleep the same time as kickoff, so the mrs won’t let that fly.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Man I wish I could go. So bummed I can’t. Don’t have a sitter available and my son goes to sleep the same time as kickoff, so the mrs won’t let that fly.

Weak sauce.

Here’s your options:

1. Your wife is the sitter. Come solo.

Or

2. It’s Friday. Let the kid stay up a little later and you and your son go.

Notice neither option involves the Mrs. You’ve already established that she’s just gonna rain on the parade anyway. ;)

neb llarmus

Jolly Good Fellow
Haha are you on the side with the team? How is it all ran? Are you sideline the whole game?
Usually they will tell you where to meet at what time to get your sideline pass. I was on the west sideline for the first half only. They had an area marked off between the 20-30 yard lines for sideline pass guests. Interesting perspective. Close enough to hear the hits on the field and player conversations. Was also close enough to hear in no uncertain terms CPJ explain to an offensive lineman what exactly he was doing wrong!! Made sure to keep my distance on that one. Good time. Enjoy.