SPRING GAME ROLL CALL

Milwaukee

Banned
I hope you are correct, but Mike was not from Sevierville, and that's not the kind of posts he made all the time. He was always making allusions to when he was in school back in the 1890s and silly, but enjoyable things like that. I haven't seen a single post on these threads since Jan that even remotely resemble the posts he always made.

Look at the time stamp on the new account. That's Mike according to the mods from last time you inquired about this.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope you are correct, but Mike was not from Sevierville, and that's not the kind of posts he made all the time. He was always making allusions to when he was in school back in the 1890s and silly, but enjoyable things like that. I haven't seen a single post on these threads since Jan that even remotely resemble the posts he always made.
That's cause you're old. All of YellowJacketFan2018's posts sounds exactly like Mike's posts minus the cigar smoking emoji.:cigar:

That's cause you're old. All of YellowJacketFan2018's posts sounds exactly like Mike's posts minus the cigar smoking emoji.:cigar:
WTH has my age got to do with anything? Mike generally made very sarcastically funny remarks, regarding age and time being a Tech fan. I haven't seen any posts like that since January. I hope all you guys are right, but if he's still on here under a new name, then hopefully, he will clear things up. But so far he hasn't. And I wasn't the first to question his "absence."

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Get to come to first spring game.
Feel welcome.
As David Curry - invites us saying u dont have to come - u get to come.
Hope to see all ATL fans there
Leave fla at 0600.
Yellowjacketfan2018 - last post in late Feb.

Kind person

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
It would be nice if we were allowed to sit in our season ticket seats!

Oh, don't forget to print a copy of the roster.

Years past they haven't given them out and we didn't know who was who with number changes.

Just an idea.

It would be nice if we were allowed to sit in our season ticket seats!

Oh, don't forget to print a copy of the roster.

Years past they haven't given them out and we didn't know who was who with number changes.

Just an idea.
Why would you want to sit in your ST seats? I wouldn't be able to sit with any of you guys if that were the case, and that's half the fun of going.
I THINK I've had some kind of roster every year. I hope we have one tomorrow too.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Why would you want to sit in your ST seats? I wouldn't be able to sit with any of you guys if that were the case, and that's half the fun of going.
I THINK I've had some kind of roster every year. I hope we have one tomorrow too.
The reason you had the roster was because made them lol.

I would also want the full effect of my skyline view at night :))

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Will be there with possibly 4 of my people,planning to get there around 6:00 or around 6:30 can't wait to see y'all and this team! Will be at the varsity probably first then walk to the stadium,hopeing this will be a great year for us in football!