Spring Game on ESPN3

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Great news for those of us who can't make it to the spring game!!!!!! It is on ESPN3 4/18 at 7pm. Does anybody know why we seem to be on ESPN3 all the time? The games that are not shown here in Tampa that are not on TV are always on ESPN3. Our pro day, signing day and now the spring game.

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
Great news for those of us who can't make it to the spring game!!!!!! It is on ESPN3 4/18 at 7pm. Does anybody know why we seem to be on ESPN3 all the time? The games that are not shown here in Tampa that are not on TV are always on ESPN3. Our pro day, signing day and now the spring game.

They put games on ESPN3 because they run out of TV channels during the regular season, and unless we're playing a big team, our viewership is too small to warrant being on ESPN or one of their affiliate channels. Why are people so averse to ESPN3? The alternative is that they wouldn't broadcast us at all. So, I'm happy to be able to see the games online. Also, because most games get uploaded to ESPN3 after they're over, I can go back and watch other games around the country that I happened to miss while GT was on.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
They put games on ESPN3 because they run out of TV channels during the regular season, and unless we're playing a big team, our viewership is too small to warrant being on ESPN or one of their affiliate channels. Why are people so averse to ESPN3? The alternative is that they wouldn't broadcast us at all. So, I'm happy to be able to see the games online. Also, because most games get uploaded to ESPN3 after they're over, I can go back and watch other games around the country that I happened to miss while GT was on.
Sorry, if it seemed that I was averse to being on ESPN3. I love the fact that they are on ESPN3, it was more of a question of why. I may be wrong but there were only a few teams that had a signing day or pro day special.

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
Sorry, if it seemed that I was averse to being on ESPN3. I love the fact that they are on ESPN3, it was more of a question of why. I may be wrong but there were only a few teams that had a signing day or pro day special.

Oh, I thought it was a pretty standard thing. I've definitely watched other spring games on there.